Matthew Lange's favourite cars from the annual gathering of Italian cars at the famous Brooklands circuit.
May the 2nd saw the annual gathering of all types of Italian cars at the Brooklands Circuit in Surrey. The dry and pleasant spring weather brought a wide range of cars, from tiny Fiat 500s to Ferraris. Here are my ten favourite cars of the show (not counting my own car obviously).
10. Rare to see an AutoBianchi A112 Abarth in the UK
9. The very latest Ferrari California T
8. Nicely modified Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV
7. Rare Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé
6. Already becoming collectible Ferrari 575 Superamerica
5. Mighty 7 litre Iso Grifo
4. Cute Abarth Monomille
3. Rare to see a Maserati Shamal yet alone two of them!
2. Gorgeous Ferrari 275GTB/4
1. But my favourite car off all was this Lovely Lamborghini Islero